At Swimm, our mission is to help engineering teams radically improve their knowledge of the code with Continuous Documentation, a paradigm for documentation pioneered by Swimm, for creating, maintaining, and finding code documentation as part of the regular development workflow. Swimm's patented platform allows engineers to build documentation that includes "live" snippets and tokens from the codebase that Auto-sync every time the code changes. With Swimm, Continuous Documentation becomes an integral part of the development lifecycle, making it a must for organizations that need to scale fast while maintaining the knowledge of their codebase.
We are proud to be one of the top 3 best startups to work for by dun&bradstreet!
Swimm is an early-stage startup eager to impact the developer's day-to-day experience. Swimm had raised $33m from leading VC firms, including Insight Partners, which led its A round.
This position is full-time, working at least four days a week from Swimm's office in NYC.
About the role
Swimm is excited to be hiring an Account Executive to support our growing Sales team. You will drive the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective mid-market customers.
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for the end-to-end sales cycle for prospective mid-market customers, building strong relationships with customer champions and economic buyers.
- You will work closely with go-to-market teams to become trusted customer partners and grow our mid-market customer base.
- Daily activities will include prospecting, qualifying, discovery, value-selling, forecasting, and executing sales opportunities to achieve revenue targets.
Your qualifications and experience:
- At least two years of experience selling into DevOps/IT/Software Engineering preferred
- You are passionate about contributing to ambitious revenue and growth goals.
- You have a track record of high performance, are self-motivated, and continually raise the bar for what you believe is achievable.
- You have experience selling a technical product in a complex sales process that can include multiple stakeholders.
- Your interactions with customers and your teammates are led with empathy and integrity.
- You are curious, entrepreneurial, and capable of picking up complex concepts.
- You are accountable and can be depended on to deliver the commitments made.
Bonus if you have:
- Background working as an Account Executive for a developer tool company.
- Working with the MEDDPICC or similar qualification methodology
What makes the Swimm team special?
"I feel really connected to the organic structure, where we are consulted, and our opinions are taken into account. This makes me feel like my views are both significant and important." - Swimm team member.
"Everyone here is friendly and fun, and we're a really tight team. We immediately make an effort to get to know anyone new and make them feel at home." - Swimm team member.
- Our people are like no other. Our team is innovative, vibrant, and passionate about bringing new solutions to our developer audience.
- Our 4 incredible co-founders lead and operate with transparency.
- Employees are directly involved in decision-making across the company.
- We're a flat organization that emphasizes employee well-being and work-life balance.
- We have a dedicated People Ops team whose focus is bettering employee experience.
- Our people come from diverse, nontraditional backgrounds and are given growth opportunities and resources to develop their talents in areas they're interested in.
Compensation and benefits:
OTE salary range: $220K-$260k
Our Swimmers take care of business, and we take care of them. Swimm works hard to provide our team with a generous benefits package because you are a true partner when you join the Swimm team.
- Competitive base salary plus options
- 401k, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Life insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Commuter allowance to get to our NY office
- Generous PTO
Swimm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.