Have you ever felt frustrated trying to get familiar with new code? Ever felt that there must be a better way to do it?
Our mission at Swimm is to create a development environment that enables developers to quickly adapt to new areas in the code using smart documentation.
With Swimm’s continuous documentation, code-coupled docs in your CI and IDE are continuously updated and synced with your code, making dev teams more efficient.
We are an early-stage startup eager to make an impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. Our R&D team is rapidly growing with people who enjoy a collaborative environment, open communication, and great coffee!
We are looking for the first DevOps engineer to join the team and take the lead on building our cloud infrastructure. Great opportunity to make an impact and build things from the ground up.
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- Build our cloud infrastructure in a way that enables scale
- Work side by side with the engineering teams
- Automate development flows
- Maintain and monitor our production environment
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps engineer, managing cloud infrastructure and working with engineering teams
- 2+ years working with cloud providers - AWS/GCP/Azure
- Experience working with CI/CD frameworks, automating deployment processes and development flows
- Experience with logging, alerting, and monitoring tools
- Creative problem-solver with great communication skills
- Highly motivated and can-do attitude
Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.