Swimm is looking for their very first DevRel who will be passionate about telling Swimm’s story, driving adoption, engagement, and shaping product strategy. Our first DevRel will be an experienced hands-on developer with a robust network and a record of community management.
Swimm’s DevRel’s main job will be to advocate for our users, and bridge between our product and the users needs, feedback and requests. The DevRel will report to Swimm’s Chief Product Officer, as part of the Product team.
- Inform product development and UX design with insights gathered through contact with Swimm users and potential clients.
- Produce great content - guides, tutorials, blog posts, videos, podcasts across social media and developers websites and networks.
- Increase awareness and become the public face of Swimm at meet-ups, events, webinars, forums and other platforms.
- Join demos, lead user feedback and maintain ongoing tight relations cross functionally with product, business, RnD, and marketing teams.
- Improve user experience: Help fix bugs, improve UX and approach problem solving at scale.
- Standardize communication with users.
- Identify innovative opportunities and new go-to-market strategies.
- A Native English speaker.
- Proven experience in developer advocacy for early market products with strong connections in various tech-hubs.
- Technical background as a software engineer.
- Strong connections with the Open Source community, preferably as a maintainer and/or contributor in significant projects.
- Experience leading and innovating solutions in different environments.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with large groups, and with company leadership.
- Track record and passion for mentorship and training of fellow developers.
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience as a software engineer / developer.
Contact Swimm’s CEO at email@example.com
See a fit?
email us at firstname.lastname@example.org