Digital Designer - NYC
At Swimm we believe that all engineers should have a “swimmlined” environment where onboarding, outdated documents, or project switching will never slow projects down. Swimm keeps development smooth with smart docs that help teams sync with code.
One of Swimm’s growth pillars is the Digital Brand Designer. This role is for someone that aspires to create great designs and experience that engineers are excited to use. The Senior Brand Designer will join our Marketing team and will work directly with the engineering team to create a sleek intuitive design and experience.
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- Explore Swimm’s brand identity and manage it across all creative assets.
- Translate technical concepts and product functionality into compelling visual stories and marketing materials.
- Make bold UI/UX moves with strong CTAs.
- Have a ball creating innovative marketing assets that spark curiosity and engage potential users and employees.
- Work on campaigns, ads, and web pages to optimize creatives for success.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (Sales, HR, Product) to understand business goals and translate this into unique visual communication approaches.
You fit right in if:
- A strong background in graphic design and principles
- 3+ years of experience in brand design strategy, and execution at a design agency or internal marketing team
- A comprehensive experience of web-based marketing campaigns
- Deep knowledge of web user experience and strong UI/UX orientation
- Familiarity with marketing platforms and design for social channels
- Strong understanding of the design/marketing synergetic life cycle and best practice
- Experience incorporating brand values into content and directing high-quality creative and brand design.
- Proficiency in Figma / Adobe CC suite / Sketch
- Understanding of the limitations and benefits of responsive design, HTML, CSS, and native apps
- High level of written and spoken English
It would be nice if you:
- Worked in a digital agency, knowledge in motion design and code
- You love Figma + are proficient in other design tools
- Want to be part of a small core team in an early-stage startup
- Team-player and an impact-oriented person that wants to do good
Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer