Director of Demand Generation
Swimm’s Marketing team is looking for an experienced leader to join the team. In this role, you will get a mix of strategic and hands-on responsibilities, ability to make impact and help take Swimm to the next level.
As a director of demand generation, you will design and oversee the execution of multi-touch demand creation programs, based on both inbound and outbound tactics, that drive pipeline creation and revenue growth.
This role reports to the VP Marketing, and will work closely with the Sales and Marketing teams. The ideal candidate is data driven, strategic, and willing to roll-up their sleeves to get things done. It requires a candidate with strong leadership skills, creativity, and ability to thrive in an entrepreneurial culture.
We are proud to be one of the top 3 best startups to work for by dun&bradstreet!
Swimm is an early-stage startup eager to impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. In November 2021, Swimm launched its free open beta and announced a $27.6 million Series A funding round; Swimm’s total funding to date is $33.3 million.
This position is full-time, working at least four days a week from Swimm’s office in TLV.
- Own the acquisition marketing funnel, leveraging a plethora of marketing tools, channels, tactics, and methods from Product-Led Marketing, ABX, and Enterprise Marketing to achieve business goals. Build-out a scalable demand generation operation that drives predictable pipeline activity.
- Test, optimize and grow new funnels and acquisition channels.
- Gain a deep understanding of customers, products, personas, messaging, and the buyer’s journey to drive opportunities and portfolio growth.
- Work with Sales /Marketing to develop end-to-end campaigns, from ideation to execution to tracking results.
- Maintain a feedback loop between sales & marketing to optimize lead generation campaigns and identify opportunities for pipeline acceleration and sales conversions.
- Manage demand generation campaigns performance in terms of evaluating results tactic by tactic and optimizing performance over time, testing variables in the plan to improve future performance. Analyze and report results effectively.
- 7+ years’ digital marketing experience, preferably in B2B technology markets. At least 2 years being responsible for the demand generation function at a SaaS company. B2D experience is preferred. Enterprise experience is Preferred.
- Knowledge of using a wide variety of tactics and best practices in modern marketing: persona-centric demand generation, marketing automation, pipeline acceleration, ABX, webinars, PPC, etc.
- Strong analytical expertise to set measurable goals and evaluate campaign effectiveness.
- Deep understanding of optimization requirements at the different stages of the funnel.
- In-depth knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems. Experience with HubSpot and SalesForce - a plus.
- Strong project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Deep understanding of full-funnel performance marketing & growth levers (acquisition, adoption/activation, monetization, retention).
- Experience partnering with SDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with customers along the buyer’s journey
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
Swimm is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.