Growth Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager with a passion for market analysis to join our marketing team to help us lead Swimm’s newest product launch. In this position, you will design, implement, and monitor the strategy and roadmap that enables Swimm to build for scale and lead self-served customers - monetizing the self-serve funnel and user journey from discovery to adoption.
Our mission at Swimm is to create a development environment that enables engineers to quickly adapt to new areas in the code using smart documentation. With Swimm’s Continuous Documentation, code-coupled docs in your CI and IDE are continuously updated and synced with your code, making dev teams more efficient.
Swimm is an early-stage startup eager to make an impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. Swimm is rapidly growing with people who enjoy a collaborative environment, open communication, and great coffee.
A glimpse to what you’ll be doing:
- Driving digital sales building a health score and qualification system to feed sales.
- Develop product messaging informed by research, product understanding, and marketing insights.
- Create, implement and monitor user communications and automations for drip campaigns and in-app notifications.
- Monitor marketing campaigns, identifying usage trends and drops.
- Optimize user onboarding and usage of Swimm, helping users find documentation “aha moments”.
- Lead lifecycle marketing experiments and campaigns to increase revenue, reduce churn, and enhance user engagement.
- Work cross functionally with the Product team, Sales, and R&D - building requirements for in-product opportunities.
- Marketing experience in B2B or B2D SaaS.
- Sharp analytical and data analysis skills for Google Analytics, FullStory, Microsoft Excel, and basic SQL.
- Growth, Automation / Campaigns: Building marketing campaign journeys and automations, querying audiences, with automation services such as Hubspot, MailChimp, Pardot, Sendgrid & Intercom.
- Strong leadership and project management skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
Bonus if you have:
- A background in technology, experience as a developer and/or B2D.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, SQL and AMPscript development.
- Familiarity with Product Led Growth (PLG).
- Experience with Hubspot.
Swimm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.