Swimm is looking for a driven marketing manager. You will be a good fit if you’re a leader and a doer, you can act on the numbers, and are infinitely curious and ambitious.
If you’re versed in content strategies, live for demand-gen and swear by SEO - read-on.
- Define a demand generation strategy that is content-based across digital channels
- Lead the execution on communication plans and nurturing journeys
- Produce high quality communication materials
- Lead SEO efforts, and continuously optimize for rank and keywords searches
- Introduce new tools, to improve on email marketing and SEO
- Work closely with the development team to optimize the website for SEO and produce converting content
- Help define and create compelling social media and blog content, and execute on publishing
- Manage global marketing campaigns across various PPC channels simultaneously: LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, Youtube and Facebook while meeting business KPIs.
- Grow new digital marketing channels and avenues
- Execute marketing campaigns and strategic initiatives
- Analyze and report on attribution, and campaigns to sales effectiveness
+4 years of experience in digital marketing in a tech company
Native English speaker
Exceptional writing and research skills
Experience with Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn content management
You know your way around SEO tools and best practices and have an opinion on each one.
Familiarity with analytics, tag manager, search console, google business
Experienced in Marketing automation tools and nurture campaigns (marketo / pardot / intercom)
Familiarity with Salesforce
Experienced in writing for American and B2B audiences and developers - a huge advantage.
Contact Swimm's Head of Marketing: firstname.lastname@example.org