At Swimm we believe that all engineers should have a streamlined environment where they can ramp up to any codebase at ease and speed. Therefore, we build Swimm’s continuous documentation platform that solves onboarding and knowledge sharing problems caused by outdated documentation. With Swimm’s Auto-sync algorithm we are making it easy for teams to quickly collaborate, get up to speed and stay in the know anytime and anywhere.
Both Engineers and businesses are extremely important to us and we find true joy and fulfillment when we powerfully helping Dev teams sync with code. We are rapidly growing and inviting you to join us and change the way development happens!
What you'll do...
- Oversee and support all administrative duties in the office and ensure that office is operating smoothly
- Manage office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, and answer and direct phone calls
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries, and manage outgoing mail
- Develop office policies and procedures, and ensure they are implemented appropriately
- Assist with office layout planning and office moves, and with managing and maintaining IT infrastructure
- Manage office budget
- Identify opportunities for process and office management improvements, and design and implement new systems
- Provide other administrative support as necessary, including scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, doing research, and creating reports
- Welfare activities: planning and execution.
- Employees experience at the workplace: onboarding and ongoing.
You are a good fit if...
- 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role
- Must have exceptional attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills, and ability to prioritize
- Must be a self-starter and driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English & Hebrew)
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Google products
At Swimm, we care a great deal about our company culture. You fit right in if:
- You really care: You are down-to-earth, friendly and fair
- Trust is a key: You honor disclosure, integrity and commitment.
- Boldly drive change: You make waves with courage and curiosity
- Learning & Growth mindset: You foster agility, personal growth, empathy and trying again.
- Masters of your own craft: You take pride in trailblazing, excelling and paying it forward.