At Swimm we believe that all developers should have a “swimmlined” environment where onboarding, outdated documents, or project switching will never slow them down. Swimm keeps development smooth with smart docs that help teams sync with code.
We are rapidly growing and inviting you to join us and change the way development happens!
One of Swimm’s growth pillars is the Senior Product Analyst position. As our first Product Analyst, you will drive key data-driven processes and decisions, aimed at finding new and existing opportunities for our product. You will create and own multiple Key Performance Indicators, and develop a solid understanding of product health and the customer experience.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Proactively support the business growth through product efforts, by providing top-notch insights and recommendations, focusing on Swimm's product performance.
- Identify opportunities in data to accelerate product adoption, retention, engagement, and/or monetization
- Design, build, and maintain product-related reports and dashboards for internal stakeholders to track key metrics and experiments.
- Collaborate with Product as well as R&D team members to better track data and manage the accessibility of data.
- Analyze behavioral as well as product performance data, develop measures to ensure product health and business growth.
- Act as an analytical focal point for stakeholders for all product data related matters.
- Have a minimum of 3 years of product / data analyst experience, in a data-driven team
- Experience influencing the strategy of a product through analyses
- Experience with feature and usage metrics, performing A/B testing, conversion and retention, and customer/user segmentation.
- Experience building clear and easy to understand dashboards
- Experience uncovering data insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendations
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross functional partners of varying technical levels
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a broad and comprehensive business vision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
Nice to haves
- Worked on a product where product-led growth is the main growth channel - advantage
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics for analyzing datasets - advantage
- Our company is people focused, we care for our employees and it shows!
- We are rapidly growing with lots of opportunities to grow and develop
- Our product is innovative and has a huge impact on the way development happens. You can be a part of it ;)
If you have the above qualifications and you’d like to join our amazing team, please send your CV
Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.