- We really care
- Trust is key
- Boldly drive change
- Learning & growth mindset
- Masters of our craft
Swimm is an ambitious yet relatively new startup that is strongly backed by internationally renowned investors. We build a tool for developers to share knowledge on code. Our mission is to create a place for engineers to thrive, multiple codebases at a time. At Swimm we believe that all developers should have a “swimmlined” environment where onboarding, outdated documents, or project switching will never slow them down.
We are rapidly growing and inviting you to join us and change the way development happens!
One of Swimm’s growth pillars is the Product Manager position. As the product Manager at Swimm you will be in charge of product development by bridging the gap between the users’ needs and the company roadmap. You will be communicating with the R&D team regularly ensuring the relevant solutions are delivered.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- You will collect input from customers
- You will work on a solution from idea to a working feature (idea - > mockup -> implementation -> deployment)
- You will manage feature priorities
- You will be in charge of quality and user onboarding
- You will define and measure KPIs regarding product success
- Have a minimum of 3 years of experience as a software engineer in medium to large software organizations. Experience with software tools and platforms, including Git and CI tools.
- Able to examine, interpret, and articulate complex user needs to the R&D team
- Have experience working on project management tools.
- Have experience working with UX/UI designers and developers
Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer