At Swimm, our mission is to help engineering teams radically improve their knowledge of the code through continuous and auto-synced documentation. With Swimm, Continuous Documentation becomes an integral part of the development lifecycle, making it a must for organizations that need to scale fast while maintaining the knowledge on their codebase. Swimm’s platform allows engineers to build documentation that includes “live” snippets and tokens from the codebase that auto-sync every time the code changes.
Swimm is an early-stage startup eager to make an impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. In November 2021, Swimm launched its free open beta and announced a $27.6 million Series A funding round.
We are looking for Swimm’s first Sales Engineer who will drive sales motion and customer success through product training and onboarding, increasing product adoption and technical problem solving. This is a great opportunity to make an impact and build things from the ground up.
This position is full time, working 3 days from our office in NYC, providing online support for our US and Canada based clients.
A glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Support the Account Executive by working with customers in Swimm’s customer evaluation processes. This includes answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing all escalations to Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships with the various customer teams, serving as their trusted advisor.
- Communicate the value of Swimm products through various channels, including live/online product demonstrations and Webinars.
- Manage technical POC's.
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and correspondence and share with Product and Engineering Teams.
What you bring:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SaaS sales, working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, functional / technical consultant.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a software engineer in medium to large software organizations. Experience with software tools and platforms, including Git and CI tools.
- Ability to examine, interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience working with CRM systems, notably Salesforce.
- Experience building and presenting demo environments for customers at all levels - engineers to C level executives.
- A sales driven mindset when it comes to engaging and presenting.
- Experience with technical training / mentoring.
- Results driven leadership skills.
Swimm Benefits & Compensation
Our employees take care of the business, and we take care of them. We know that life is more than work, so we've got ourselves back with healthy benefits. Our total rewards package consists of base salary, equity, and benefits. Some of our benefits include Comprehensive healthcare, retirement, and voluntary benefits. Medical, dental, vision, savings accounts, 401k, and more. Personalized care and tools for realizing your mental health and wellness goals. Generous time off and fun-loving office culture.
Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.