- We really care
- Trust is key
- Boldly drive change
- Learning & growth mindset
- Masters of our craft
Swimm is an ambitious yet relatively new startup that is strongly backed by internationally renowned investors. We build a tool for developers to share knowledge on code. Our mission is to create a place for engineers to thrive, multiple codebases at a time. At Swimm we believe that all developers should have a “swimmlined” environment where onboarding, outdated documents, or project switching will never slow them down.
We are rapidly growing and inviting you to join us and change the way development happens!
One of Swimm’s growth pillars is the Sales Engineer who will drive sales motion and customer success through product training and onboarding, increasing product adoption and technical problem solving.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Support the Account Executive by taking a consultative role in the customers' evaluation processes, including answering all technical questions, troubleshooting development/configuration issues, and managing escalation to Engineering.
- Develop strong technical relationships within the various customer teams, acting as a trusted advisor.
- Communicating the value of Swimm products through various mediums, including live/online product demonstrations and communication channels.
- Manage technical POC's
- Aggregate feedback from customer meetings and correspondence and be able to convey that to product management and Engineering.
You will fit if you:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in SaaS sales working with enterprise customers in one of the following roles: technical pre-sales, sales engineer, functional / technical consultant.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a software engineer in medium to large software organizations. Experience with software tools and platforms, including Git and CI tools.
- Examine, interpret, and articulate complex technical information to audiences of varying technical levels.
It would be nice if:
- Experience working with CRM systems, notably Salesforce.
- Experience building and presenting demo environments for customers at all levels - engineers to C level executives.
- Sales driven mindset when it comes to engaging and presenting
- Self-motivated by results and driven toward excellence in everything that you do
- Experience with technical training / mentoring - Advantage
Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.