Senior Content Manager
- We really care
- Trust is key
- Boldly drive change
- Learning & growth mindset
- Masters of our craft
Senior Content Manager
At Swimm we believe that all engineers should have a “swimmlined” environment where onboarding, outdated documents, or project switching will never slow you down. Swimm keeps development smooth with smart docs that help teams sync with code.
One of Swimm’s growth pillars is Content Manager. This role is for someone that aspires to develop various types of content to drive pipeline generation, adoption, and community engagement. The Content Manager will join our Marketing team and will cooperate with the marketing team and collaborate with stakeholders cross-functionally.
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- You’ll deep dive into our market and the purpose and effects of a tool like Swimm on development workflows and R&D teams.
- You’ll research, and translate technical information into clear, effective, and engaging short- and long-form content for campaigns and other channels.
- Project-manage design and development of editorial website, content delivery.
- You’ll work with management, help craft thought leadership content, and produce content assets for thought-leadership and customer advocacy.
- You will partner with SEM’s to create compelling narratives.
- You enjoy collaborating with stakeholders to brainstorm, solicit ideas and adapt content to fully maximize the potential of each effort.
- You will help evolve Swimm’s TOV, ensure it’s inclusive and on-point.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to support in-product copy and leverage brand guidelines to define the in-product voice and tone.
- You have eagle-eye proofreading skills, and you will edit, and revise content for grammar, adherence to ToV, strategy and company messaging collaborating with stakeholders across the company.
- You will create tools to help the entire Swimm team to become better writers and tell our story.
You fit right in if:
- You are an enabler - you love thinking of tools, tips and cheat sheets that will help people become better (writers), and you have excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience writing about software development or experience writing for SaaS companies, and for technical audiences.
- Sharp editing skills and acute attention to detail within tight deadlines.
- The ability to write in a range of voices and styles.
- Strong understanding of UX principles and how it relates a copy.
- Expert at strategic brainstorming, campaign development and creative execution.
- SEO understanding and orientation with Google Analytics.
At Swimm we care a great deal about our company culture. You fit right in if:
- You really care: You are down-to-earth, friendly and fair.
- Trust is key: You honor disclosure, integrity and commitment.
- Boldly drive change: You make waves with courage and curiosity
- Learning & Growth mindset: You foster agility, personal growth, empathy and trying again.
- Masters of your own craft: You take pride in trailblazing, excelling and paying it forward.
Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.