Senior Content Manager
At Swimm, our mission is to help engineering teams radically improve their knowledge of the code through continuous and auto-synced documentation. With Swimm, Continuous Documentation becomes an integral part of the development lifecycle, making it a must for organizations that need to scale fast while maintaining the knowledge on their codebase. Swimm’s platform allows engineers to build documentation that includes “live” snippets and tokens from the codebase that auto-sync every time the code changes.
Swimm is an early-stage startup eager to make an impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. There’s never been a better time to join Swimm! In November 2021, Swimm launched its free open beta and announced a $27.6 million Series A funding round; Swimm’s total funding to date is $33.3 million. We are rapidly growing with people who enjoy a collaborative environment, open communication, and great coffee.
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Content Manager who will join Swimm’s Marketing team and oversee the strategy and execution for creating compelling content to drive traffic, engagement and lead generation. In this role, you will design Swimm’s content strategy, as well as write and commission innovative content with our in-house team of Swimm writers and freelancers.
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- Develop and manage all marketing content creation and revision across multiple platforms to drive sales and engagement.
- Brainstorm, research, and solicit ideas to create a quarterly content calendar including blogs, case studies, and white papers; own and lead key content KPIs.
- Manage freelance content writing team and hire new freelance writers.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to leverage brand guidelines and write and edit content for Swimm’s website, landing pages, and campaigns.
- Collaborate with management to brainstorm new ideas for content and craft thought leadership pieces.
- Research and translate technical information into clear, effective, and engaging short- and long-form content for campaigns and other channels.
- Maintain and review content to ensure that it’s accurate and consistent in terms of branding, style, and tone.
- Work with Swimm’s designers to create design for content assets.
- English mother-tongue with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You love writing, editing, and collaborating with others to create excellent content.
- Sharp editing skills and eagle-eye proofreading skills. You will edit and revise content for grammar, strategy, company messaging, and tone of voice in collaborating with stakeholders across the company.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- SEO orientation and experience with Google Analytics.
- Highly motivated, a self-starter, easy to work with, and creative.
- Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.