Senior Full Stack Developer
Have you ever felt frustrated trying to get familiar with new code? Ever felt that there must be a better way to do it?
Our mission at Swimm is to create a development environment that enables developers to quickly adapt to new areas in the code using smart documentation.
With Swimm’s continuous documentation, code-coupled docs in your CI and IDE are continuously updated and synced with your code, making dev teams more efficient.
We are an early-stage startup eager to make an impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. Our R&D team is rapidly growing with people who enjoy a collaborative environment, open communication, and great coffee!
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- Work on a dev tool that will revolutionize the way developers document code
- Work within a squad of developers, taking end-to-end ownership on delivering high quality features to production
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product’s functionality
- 3+ years of frontend software development experience in either React, Vue or AngularJS
- 2+ years of backend software development experience, preferably in NodeJS
- Proven experience in architecture of design systems and components
- Creative problem-solver with great communication skills
- Highly motivated and can-do attitude
Swimm is an equal opportunity employer that champions diversity. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.