Social Channels Manager
- We really care
- Trust is key
- Boldly drive change
- Learning & growth mindset
- Masters of our craft
Social Channels Manager
At Swimm we believe that all engineers should have a “swimmlined” environment where onboarding, outdated documents, or project switching will never slow you down. Swimm keeps development smooth with smart docs that help teams sync with code.
One of Swimm’s growth pillars is the Social Channels Manager who will Increase our social engagement, awareness and conversation within dev communities through planned digital touchpoints on developer platforms.
A glimpse into what you will be doing:
- You will create targeted content to amplify Swimm’s message and creatively build credibility among dev communities.
- Target relevant dev communities within dev platforms (for example reddit) to amplify content, create hype and generate third-party buzz.
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through relevant platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Quora, Discord, Dev.to and others.
- Create a content gantt for social media and manage day-to-day content and campaigns on social media to ensure brand consistency across social platforms.
- Mention and feature Swimm within relevant contextual third-party articles written by developers for developers.
- Own and execute a sophisticated syndication plan for each item of content produced at Swimm to boost traffic, social engagement, visibility, traction within relevant developer communities.
- Create community-based marketing campaigns, via outreach to developer influencers and other third parties to distribute Swimm content.
- Work with Content and Performance managers to create and implement social media strategies daily.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other.
You fit right in if:
- You are a Social platforms shark with 3-5 years of social media or platforms management experience.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
- Experience determining a target audience and how to cater unique marketing campaigns to capture their attention.
- Strong understanding of B2D social marketing strategies, influencing technical audiences and online developer communities.
- Knowledge of SEO and ranking for web content.
- Proficient in Google Analytics strongly preferred.
- Proficient using multi-social posting programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- High level of written and spoken English.
- Twitter pro + experience in Guerilla marketing - Advantage.