At Swimm, our mission is to help engineering teams radically improve their knowledge of the code through continuous and auto-synced documentation. With Swimm, Continuous Documentation becomes an integral part of the development lifecycle, making it a must for organizations that need to scale fast while maintaining the knowledge on their codebase. Swimm’s platform allows engineers to build documentation that includes “live” snippets and tokens from the codebase that auto-sync every time the code changes.
Swimm is an early-stage startup eager to make an impact on the developer’s day-to-day experience. In November 2021, Swimm launched its free open beta and announced a $27.6 million Series A funding round.
We offer a hybrid work schedule (working 3 days from our office in NYC) and amazing benefits/perks.
A glimpse of what you’ll be doing:
- Partner with Swimm's leadership and R&D teams to interpret customer requirements, build software, and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind.
- Engage directly with prospective customers to understand their needs and recommend customized solutions based on individual requirements.
- Manage expectations and timelines from both the customer and sales perspectives.
- Lead technical and business meetings addressing comparisons to alternative solutions and conduct in-depth discussions about solution architecture.
- Drive customer PoCs to successful completion: technical aspects, project management, as well as understanding and assisting with some business-related aspects.
- Communicate customer requirements and priorities to the CTO, Product team, and R&D teams.
What you bring:
- 2+ years of engineering experience.
- Pre-sales experience - advantage.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent education.
- Proactive approach.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking, and a passion for problem solving.
- Good understanding and practical experience of software development.
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and/or implementing software solutions.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal.
- Industry knowledge of security products and technology trends.
- Teaching experience - advantage.
- Native English speaker.
Compensation and Benefits:
Base salary range: $160,000/yr - $230,000/yr
Our swimmers take care of the business and we take care of them. Our total rewards package consists of base salary, options as you are a true partner! and benefits. Some of our benefits include: 401k to help you scheme for the future, Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage to keep you and your family healthy, active, and ready for adventure, Life insurance to prepare for the unexpected, Commuter spending benefits to ease your way to the office. Flexible working hours (Hybrid model) and generous time off policy to keep you relaxed and hopefully on a beach somewhere.
Swimm is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status.