At Swimm, our people are our most precious asset and It all starts with attracting the right people! We are looking for an ambitious Talent Acquisition Expert who is passionate about recruiting at a thriving startup.
As a Talent Acquisition Expert, you will be part of people team. You will oversee recruiting-related aspects from A to Z and work alongside our leaders. You will spot top talent, pitch our company and vision, help to build, and shape great teams, and use innovative recruiting methods.
This is a full-time position located in our Tel Aviv office.
What you will do…
- Responsible for the full-cycle recruitment process from sourcing, crafting profiles & phone interviewing to in-depth behavioral interviews and issuing an offer.
- Creatively attract and recruit top-notch candidates and maintain a strong pipeline of talent while executing a meaningful candidate experience.
- Develop and maintain innovative sourcing channels and recruitment campaigns.
- Conduct effective, data-driven recruiting processes while utilizing our ATS (Comeet) while using metrics to support smart decision making.
- Work alongside managers across departments to coach and train them on recruiting-related subjects and implement best practices.
- Lead top candidate experiences, innovative recruiting & brand initiatives to create strong employer branding both internally and externally.
- At least 2+ years’ experience recruiting for E2E R&D technical roles and Go to Market roles
- At least 2 years of experience from a high-tech/startup company - a must
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and social media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub and more)
- Proven experience in in-depth behavioral interviews - a must
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written - a must
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks, and work within deadlines.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with various interfaces.
- Self-starter, independent, results-oriented, and attentive to details
- B.A in Social Science / Behavioral Science or equivalent
At Swimm, we care a great deal about our company culture. You fit right in if:
- You really care: You are down-to-earth, friendly, and fair.
- Trust is key: You honor disclosure, integrity, and commitment.
- Boldly drive change: You make waves with courage and curiosity.
- Learning & growth mindset: You foster agility, personal growth, empathy and trying again.
- Masters of your own craft: You take pride in trailblazing, excelling and paying it forward.