As Swimm’s first Technical Community Lead, you will help build the foundations of our community by developing and launching community programs and initiatives. You will speak at conferences, on panels, at user groups, be actively blogging & on social media, engage with influencers and bloggers.
- Proactively build and nurture relationships with newcomers, champions, and community leaders alike across various channels and social media platforms
- Create high-level SEO oriented technical content across various platforms
- Initiate, manage, and scale community programs including webinar/tutorial programs, events, forum
- Source opportunities for content syndication, interviews, content co-operation, education and community engagement
- Grow new online marketing channels
- Speak publicly at relevant events, conferences and podcasts
- At least 1 year of experience as a developer
- Experience participating and running developer communities, programs and events
- Native English speaker
- Highly effective communicator.
- Native English speaker experienced in technical writing and presentations