At Swimm we believe that all engineers should enjoy a streamlined environment where they can ramp up to any codebase at ease and speed. Therefore, we build Swimm's continuous documentation platform that solves onboarding and knowledge sharing problems caused by outdated documentation. With Swimm's Auto-sync algorithm we are making it easy for teams to quickly collaborate, get up to speed and stay in the know anytime and anywhere.
Both Engineers and businesses are extremely important to us and we find true joy and fulfillment when we powerfully helping Dev teams sync teams with code. We are rapidly growing and inviting you to join us and change the way development happens!
Web Dev at Swimm:
Swimm is looking for a Web Dev to manage our website and app admin.
Here at Swimm, we developed the website inhouse to enable control and ensure security. We decided to serve a completely static site but with the perks of developing with Vue. So we chose NuxtJS. We added a content management layer using Netlify CMS, which is Open Source, and uses Git for tracking content versioning and publishing. We even wrote a post about it!
The Web Dev will own all aspects of the technical decisions regarding architecture, guidelines and more, together with the marketing and core dev team. This position reports to Marketing and will assist the core dev team on admin development for the core product.
You'll fit if you bring...
- Significant experience in frontend development
- Experience in working with reactive frameworks (VUE or React)
- Proven experience in website management and development
- Experience in development and integration with Salesforce
- Brave - as a part of the core team will be faced with a variety of tasks, not only website, and should be happy to tackle challenges.
At Swimm, we care a great deal about our company culture. You fit right in if:
- You really care: You are down-to-earth, friendly and fair
- Trust is a key: You honor disclosure, integrity and commitment.
- Boldly drive change: You make waves with courage and curiosity
- Learning & Growth mindset: You foster agility, personal growth, empathy and trying again.
- Masters of your own craft: You take pride in trailblazing, excelling and paying it forward.