- Playlists have been upgraded, and it is now possible to add videos (Youtube) and local repo documents (*.md)
- Suggested Units list: after completing a Unit, Swimmers will see a list of suggested units to continue swimming, at the bottom of their screen.
- We fine-tuned the Unit creation flow and added a mandatory DOD (definition of done) field for a short description of what is expected from the user to complete.
- We tweaked the ‘Invite Swimmer’ button and ‘Team View’ button, to be more accessible.
- Maintenance Research: investigating solutions for how to keep Units up-to-date with the any local repo changes.
- Establish the flow of ‘Swimm Start’ in the app (Swimm’s GUI Version).
- We added the ability for a Swimmer to ‘unsubscribe from a repository’.
- A new command called ‘swimm install’ was added to allow fast cloning + installation of repositories that contain swimm.
- When completing a Unit, a short summary will be displayed to the Swimmer.
- Playlist View screen - tune-up the user experience of clicking on Units
- Enable Swimmer to scroll between playlist’s Units (without zooming out)
- Configuration per repository - not suggesting to push branches
- Some pages load when they're scrolled down (e.g., Playlist creation screen)
- Unavailable Units displayed in the ‘Repo View’ as disabled
- Fixed a scrolling bug in Safari.
- Sometimes when initialising, a repo from the ‘Repos View’ would get stuck - this was fixed.
- Windows installer doesn't uninstall prior version.
- Chrome doesn't recognize the username on our new version (when suggesting to store password).