- Our new docs and Knowledge Base are easily accessible with a click of a brand new button within the app
- You can now switch between repositories on "My Swimm" page, especially useful when navigating different codebases.
- You can now also edit specific Units from within a Playlist
- We streamlined the flow of a playing Unit. For example, saving while playing a Unit is no longer possible.
- Swimming at speed - we're loading much faster.
- R&D preparations for the launch of the complete Self Serve 0.2.0 version
- Hover mode for unavailable or deprecated units.
- When configs get the error: "Your git is not properly configured!", you will now be able to see the reason
- When in an already existing git repo, the Swimm install command will cancel.
- We fixed our Playlist layout and wrapped lines will no longer break words in the middle.
- You'll now be able to view full screen a youtube video within a Playlist, also in LinkResolver
- "Invite new swimmer" button animation fix
- Bitbucket icon did not show consistently, and now it will.