- Introducing our Maintenance (V1) - Auto-fix suggestions for outdated or deprecated units, keeping your documentation up to date!
- Swimm has moved to Electron - No more local server.
- Your codebase's folder structure is now seen within the app, to filter units per folder and locate areas in the code that are not documented properly.
- A new and improved in-app navigation bar creating easier orientation.
- Auto updates are here - from now on it is possible to update Swimm from within the app.
- Walkthroughs - A new way to swim a unit, just by browsing the code changes and comments.
- Playlist Makeover - A better UI to experience a Swimm Playlist.
- Better Markdown editor - At last :) our markdown editor is easier to use with shortcuts top bar.
- Hunk comments - It is now possible to add comments to hunks.
- Workspace Entity - Wrap multiple Repositories under the same organization.
- Adding markdown file directly from Swimm.
- .swm files are no longer base64 encoded - just edit them from the IDE.
- A new onboarding popup - It's short and to the point. Access it from the knowledge base button (Called "Quick Tour").
- Removed file tabs from diff viewer - files are now stacked.
- Code is now highlighted in diff viewer.
- Open repo using the file browser - no more pasting paths.