- The unit creation flow has received a major update, from focusing on hands-on units to now enabling the easy creation of in-depth walkthroughs.
- Pin a Playlist ability will allow securing a playlist at the top so that it's seen first (useful for welcome Playlists and orientation)
- Introducing the creation of a unit directly from a commit in the UI.
- Upvoting will now be available in Swimm, show your support by liking Units, Playlists and Plans.
- The 'Share' button is here and will enable extracting and sharing links to Swimm resources such as specific Units or Playlists.
- The Snippet studio received some updates, and you can now add multiple snippets without leaving the studio.
- Coming soon: It's time to work on the infrastructure of our app to be able to deliver better performance and stability :)
- Users can now unsubscribe from a workspace.
- You can now delete a snippet without fear (introducing 'undo').
- It's now possible to add a link button in the markdown editor.
- We have added a new search field to help find Units when creating Playlists.
- With the a new save button functionality, you will be able to save a Unit without a commit.
- A unit creator will be able to delete an unavailable Unit.
- The command swimm verify will no longer block a walkthrough Unit that is outdated.
- Walkthrough Units will now open directly in the walkthrough mode.
- We improved the Tree Search results in the Snippet Studio to show folders first.
- Fixed - Selecting a hint it will not drag it.