- With the new Playlist Editor simply click the plus sign to add Units, Docs or Links – and you’re good to go! Preview how your Playlist will look like as you create it.
- New Text Blocks will enable customizing your Unit and Docs in between snippets. Simply reorder them by dragging and dropping.
- Introduced swimm coverage – a new CLI command allowing you to measure Swimm docs coverage on across your repository(s).
- Within-app links – now you can just embed a link to any Unit/Playlist (as done so far), and we will make sure it is open within the app without going to the browser and back to the app.
- It is now possible to invite multiple users using a semi colon ;
- Save time with the Snippet Studio 2.0 and quickly locate your files making it easier to select code snippets.
- Fixed – Repo name won’t refresh
- Swimm Insights